Monday, May 21, 2007

CHAYANNE

Oh mi goodness!!! So beyond my american idol and spanish version of the show fanatism. I'm in love with Chayanne! This weekend I had the chance to not only see him but take pictures with a press pass so I was in heaven. I don't know if any of you know who he is but he is a Puerto Rican BABE! Attached is a link to my podbean upload (a snipet of his latest single). Once again, I'm sorry I couldn't make it on Friday but being called that I was able to shoot up close and get to see the concert once more for free was just a one time opportunity I couldn't let slideby. Enjoy a couple of my pics.

http://tesol565.podbean.com


1 comment:

Ms. Sahyouni said...

Wow, you were really up close and personal for that concert! I was wondering if Chayanne had made a cross-over album or if he's popular in L.A because I totally recognize him! Let me know...

ciao, ciao

Holly